Maintain edge lighting at all times with up to 0% CPU usage, this is an accessory not just an app, but an app you've created. The on-board light works without receiving a notification. in addition to lighting when a notification arrives. THIS IS A REMIX between Edge Lighting & Notifications & AOD & Live Wallpaper & Screen Corners Mask but with many more options for control. Enable notch support, not for all devices (but automatic and for any device with Android Pie):
* if the screen is on, it can also illuminate the notification bar
* You can add the switch in the system notification panel to toggle between manual execution (disable) / or any other option selected (enable).
* for notifications you can select each app and its color and lighting time desired by other apps.
* Whichever execution option you choose, you can, at any time, press the volume down key to terminate the app
* you can remove the AOE icon from the notification bar.
* option not to be performed if the battery level is lower than.
* option not to be performed when recharging.
* option for the Home button.
* option not to run the app in a period like sleep time.
* pocket mode, close when in pocket or screen facing down, resume when out (more power).
* SmartUnlock, when the device on a flat surface and I pick it up, I close and open the screen (more power).
* The clock and widgets rotate on the horizontal screen,
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie