Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a streamlined interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier for you to use the apps you love from your phone while on the go. To use Android Auto, you will need a phone with Android 6.0 or later and an active data connection. Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car's display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner's manual or contact your car manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get started!
* Reach your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
* Receive updates on route, ETA and hazards in real time.
* Ask the Google Assistant to check your calendar to find out where you need to be.
* Set reminders, get news updates and check last night's score.
* Avoid distractions while driving by setting a personalized do not disturb message while driving.
* Make calls using the Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with a simple tap.
* Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with Google Assistant via SMS,
* Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps, including Spotify
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie