bimmer-tool allows you to read and clear fault codes, request DPF regeneration, read real-time engine data and much more in BMW cars. Try bimmer-tool lite to see if the app is compatible with your BMW and your OBD adapter. K + DCan cable is recommended for cars with model year below 2008. Connection using a wireless ELM adapter in a car below 2008 may not be possible or not all functions will be available.
This application requires a reliable OBD adapter. Cheap adapters won't work. K + D-Can cable, ENET adapter (for F / G series) or lower Bluetooth adapters are recommended - if you have any questions or need help, please email me. You can find our address at the bottom of the page. For mlodels lower than 2008 and e46 / e39 / e83 / e53 the app requires connection via K + DCan cable. Connection via a wireless ELM adapter may not be possible or not all functions will be available.
* read the DPF regeneration status and detailed information
* request the regeneration of the DPF
* reset DPF adaptation values (required after filter replacement)
* read the exhaust gas pressure
* read the injector settings
* read actual and expected values for air mass, intake manifold pressure, fuel pressure
* Record data in CSV file for further analysis
* records battery replacement (without changing battery properties)
* reset lamp circuits blocked due to short circuit error
* restore oil service or change interval
Supported Android Devices :- [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11