Castro is a vast collection of information about your device and a set of tools to monitor its status. This allows you to check the performance of your device in real time! If you are not interested in too detailed information in a larger volume, you can always use the "Dashboard" window, which collects all the most important information CPU usage, battery status, network usage and memory load on the device. large set of tools that help test device status, for example, "Data export", which allows you to save all information in a file for later use, or "Screen tester", which allows you to check the operation of the screen of the device.
* Detailed processor statistics (CPU and GPU);
* Battery monitoring;
* Consumption of all types of memory;
* Use of data via Wi-Fi and mobile networks;
* Real-time sensor data with beautiful graphics;
* Detailed information about the device cameras;
* Complete list of available audio and video codecs;
* And many other features, including DRM and Bluetooth
* Deep interface customization with various colors and themes;
* Network traffic speed monitoring to monitor the connection speed;
* CPU usage monitoring to keep up with frequency usage;
* PDF format for exporting information;
* And more to come!
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.1.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie