Very friendly and beautiful interface. The best choice for the Pocket Medicines Dictionary. Medicines Dictionary is a medical manual that provides all the information on medications used for medications: uses, dosage, how to take them, side effects, precautions, drug interactions, missed dose and storage. the app is designed for the layman, with prescription and over-the-counter information.
* a very quick search for drugs;
* Full offline access for dictionary, no internet connection required;
* huge drug database;
* send an email to any of the terms instantly;
* Unlimited bookmark;
* compatible with versions of Android devices;
* very efficient, fast and good performance;
* automatic free updates whenever new drugs are added;
* the application is designed to take up as little memory as possible.
Supported Android Devices :- [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11