Save time when prescribing DX and OTC monographs: pharmacology, prescription and safety information, dosage for adults and children, adverse reactions, contraindications, black box warnings, pregnancy and lactation considerations and more Control of drug interactions: prevent harmful interactions between 30 brand-name, generic, OTC or alternative drugs Since 1998, epocrate has helped more than one million doctors to prescribe with confidence, save time and stay patient-focused. Evaluated the medical app n. 1 for 10 consecutive years from "Taking the Pulse" of the decision-making resource group.
* Pill identifier: organized by shape, color, printing code, etc.
* Over 600 dosage calculators, medical equations and tools
* Forms: drug coverage for over 6,600 US insurance plans by the state
* Customizable home screen with ease of dragging the selection
* Alternative medicine monographs: dosage, interactions, etc.
* Pathological content peer-reviewed by the BMJ
* Labs, ICD-10 codes and other medical content
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie