fMSX is a home based MSX computer emulator. Works with MSX, MSX2 and MSX2 + games and other software on your Android phone or tablet. Play MSX games with Bluetooth gamepad, Xperia game buttons, Moga gamepad or iCade joystick. Save the game at any time and restart once killed. Record MSX music to MIDI files and use them as ringtones. Play with friends over WiFi or the Internet, using NetPlay. Play on a 55 "Google TV, using the remote control or a USB joystick. The fMSX package itself does not contain any MSX programs. You should put your MSX files on the SD card before running fMSX. You own with fMSX The author cannot and it won't tell you where to find free MSX games or other software.
* Optimized for Android devices that use 3D hardware accelerator and assembler and run MSX software at the fastest possible speed.
* Full screen portrait or landscape emulation, with options for simulating TV scan lines and blurry TV display
* Load ROMs (.rom), disk images (.dsk) and tape images (.cas).
* Supports MSX PSG, SCC and FM-PAC (OPLL) audio chips.
* Emulate joystick using touch screen, Bluetooth controllers, physical keyboard, or accelerometer.
* Emulate the MSX mouse.
* Supports GoogleTV devices with Android 4.x (Jelly Bean), such as LG G2 / G3.
* Supports Moga, iCade, Nyko PlayPad and other Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
* Support Xperia Play game buttons.
* The network play function allows you to play with other fMSX users over the network.
* The State Exchange feature allows you to exchange saved MSX states with other users.
Supported Android Devices : [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie