Advanced open source GBA emulator based on VBA-M r1097 with a minimalist user interface and a focus on low audio / video latency, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices such as Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones The Motocross Challenge game is included courtesy of developer David Doucet. Additional ROMs must be supplied by the user and loaded from local memory. Visit the homepage on explusalpha.com for more information and apps. Report any device specific crashes or issues via email (include device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* High level BIOS emulation, no BIOS files needed
* Memory backup and save state support, state files are interchangeable with PC version of VBA-M.
* Supports games in .gba format, optionally in ZIP, RAR or 7Z files
* Support for cheat codes using VBA-M compatible files (.clt extension), do not use "Master" codes as they are not needed
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* Support for gamepad and Bluetooth / USB HID keyboard compatible with any input device recognized by the operating system,
* Works in any orientation
Supported Android Devices : [2.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie