ImageMeter provides tools that help you measure lengths, angles and areas in your photos. Instead of sketching by hand, simply take a picture and annotate it with dimensions on your phone or tablet. ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Most devices from various manufacturers are supported (see below for the full list of devices). The special feature of ImageMeter is that it allows you to measure within the image after calibrating it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, returning home or to the office, you realize that some important distances have not been measured. This is no longer a problem with ImageMeter because it allows you to measure missing data directly from photos, later on.
* measure lengths, angles, circles and areas of arbitrary shape based on a single reference measurement,
* text notes, audio recordings, picture-in-picture for detailed images
* measure the height of the posts using two reference marks on the post,
* freehand drawing, draw basic geometric shapes,
* Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters to measure lengths, areas and angles,
* context sensitive cursor that snaps to draw quickly and accurately,
* export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
* import PDF, measure drawings to scale,
* sort your images in subfolders with color codes,
* metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
* fast and correct value input with auto-completion.
Supported Android Devices : [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie