The medical record is a modern application for managing and storing data on your health. To save the history of your visits to doctors, their recommendations, referrals to laboratory tests, test results and other information. To remember the diagnoses of your diseases, the dates of the operations performed, the titles of the drugs prescribed and other important medical information. keep a history of health rate measurements (sugar level, blood pressure, etc.) to collect personal health information in one place; in the case of the Internet, willingness to view information on any device.
* User-friendly and intuitive interface.
* Simplified registration / authorization at the start of work with the application (via email, social network or Google account).
* Recording of all visits to doctors, appointments, recommendations, referrals to laboratory tests.
* Record of health rate measurements (blood pressure, sugar level, etc.)
* Attach separate medical documents (files of all formats) as an attachment to a medical examination / analysis.
* Existence of medical databases for provisional entry of medical information
* Reminder on time of drug taking, keeping the history of drugs taken.
* Calendar of events (taking pills, medical examinations, laboratory tests)
* Data synchronization, secure data storage on Google servers.
* Maintain different profiles, for example yours and your family members.
* Technical support in case of questions / problems with the application.
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie