A free interactive metronome app and Speed Trainer designed by musicians. With over 10 million downloads, Metronome Beats is used worldwide for solo and group music practice, teaching and live concerts. It is also used to maintain a steady pace while running, golfing, dancing and many other activities.Designed with ease of use in mind, Metronome Beats has controls to easily increase and decrease tempo in small increments with a touch of the screen. Visual beat indicators help you keep track of where you are in the bar and allow you to mute the metronome while still monitoring tempo visually. You can also create your own custom sound settings or simply change the pitch to make the metronome beats easier to hear on your instrument.
* Separate layout for larger devices
* Speed Trainer
* Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
* Not sure how many beats per minute you need? Then use the Tap Tempo button to select a tempo.
* Option to keep the metronome playing when you leave by allowing you to use it with other apps
* Set a timer to stop the metronome after a certain number of beats
* View Italian Aging at your fingertips if you're not sure how fast Vivace should be.
* Split the beat with up to 16 clicks per beat so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
* Choose whether to accentuate the first movement of the measure.
* Visual beat indication mutes the sound and uses the displays to follow the beat.
* Your settings are automatically saved on exit so you can continue where you left off the next time you play.
* Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear on the instrument.
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie