Monster Hunter Stories adventure RPG that offers the player to become a legendary pilot. The plot of the peaceful settlement of Hokum has been attacked by a terrible monster. The hero receives a Kinship Stone from the Chieftain and officially becomes a Knight. Cheval and Lilia both leave the village, each on their own way. The hero, although now separated from his childhood friends, allies himself with the cheerful Navirou and embarks on a new adventure in the world of hunters. Then the main character walks a path that once passed the famous redan. In this adventure, the character becomes aware of a terrible dark force Black Damage, which destroys everything. To do this, he will use a special artifact, the Relationship Stone. This item is made to communicate with a variety of monsters and master of skills and abilities.
Monster Hunter Stories Brings Players First; this is a cutscene where gamers are sure to feel completely loved and impressed by what it brings when viewed through it. They can imagine the world in this game and what the journey would be like. At the same time, this is also the way to present the characters in this game very skillfully. Beauty is also a factor that we can mention in this game. The world in the game is completely beautifully designed and in bright colors. At the same time, it's also huge for you to spend a lot of time exploring all the nooks and crannies of it. From there, you can confirm that this is an open world where you can do many ways to experience it your way. Explore everything completely slowly as there will be a full variety of precious things appearing in front of you.
- To use this app, you must agree to the "Monster Hunter Stories End User License Agreement."
- This app features the same story as the handheld console version.
- Various handheld console features, such as some collaboration content, amiibo features, local network battles
- Deleting this app will also erase all stored save data.
- This app can only be downloaded with a Wi-Fi connection.
- Japanese version Battle Party QR codes will not work in this version.
Supported Android Devices :- [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11