Morse Mania is a fun and educational game that helps you master Morse code by advancing through 270 exciting levels in audio, visual or vibration mode. In both receiving and sending modes, the app starts with the simpler letters (E and T) and moves on to the more complicated ones. Once you have mastered all the letters, it teaches you numbers and other symbols, then proceeds to Prosigns, Q-code, abbreviations, words, names, phrases and phrases.
Adjustable speed: from 5 to 45 WPM (words per minute). Less than 20 is not recommended however, as it does not help you to actually learn the language. 9 different keyboard layouts: QWERTY, AZERTY, QWERTZ, ABCDEF, Dvorak, Colemak, Maltron, Workman, Halmak. Randomize the positions of letters / symbols for each level (to make sure you are not just learning the position of the symbols on the keyboard).
* Adjustable speed: 5 to 45 WPM (words per minute). Less than 20 is not recommended though, as it doesn't help you actually learn the language.
* Adjustable sound frequency: 400 to 1000Hz.
* Adjustable Farnsworth speed: 5 to 45 WPM. Determine the length of the spaces between the letters.
* Adjustable difficulty level for sending Morse code.
* Disable / enable the progress circle in Settings.
* Settings for progress speed, review time, time pressure and lives in challenges.
* Background Noise Setting: To better support some Bluetooth headsets that keep disconnecting from your phone while playing games, or just to make it more challenging.
* Ability to skip to previous levels to review them or skip some if you are already familiar with certain characters.
* Ability to reset errors and levels.
Supported Android Devices :- [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11