Advanced open source NES emulator (known as Famicom in Japan) based on FCEUX 2.2.3-git, which supports a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices such as Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones. Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated in any way with Nintendo or Nintendo Entertainment System. Visit the homepage on explusalpha.com for more information and apps. Report any device specific crashes or issues via email (include device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Memory backup and save state support, FCEUX state files should work on NES.emu and vice versa.
* Supports ROM files in .nes and .unf formats, optionally in ZIP, RAR or 7Z archives
* Famicom Disk System emulation using .fds files (select BIOS in options)
* VS UniSystem support, press Start to insert coins
* Uses FCEU compatible cheat files (extension .cht) with editing functions
* Zapper / Gun support, touch screen to shoot, tap and hold outside the viewing area to simulate shooting away from the TV
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* Support for gamepad and Bluetooth / USB HID keyboard compatible with any input device recognized by the operating system (MOGA Pro, etc.),
* Works in any orientation
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie