You can use OruxMaps for your outdoor activities. It is an online and offline map viewer. With this app you can use different map formats, such as GeoPDF from USGS store, GeoTIFF maps, .ozf2, .img garmin (vector, full support is not provided), .mbtiles and others. Online Maps: You can use the application as a WMS and WMTS online map viewer. Download online maps for offline use. NOT ALL ONLINE MAP SOURCES ARE NOW DOWNLOAD. PLEASE SELECT ANOTHER SOURCE IF I CANNOT FIND THE OPTION TO DOWNLOAD A MAP. You can register on the OruxMaps servers, but it is not mandatory, the app will work without this step. If you sign up for an account, the app will ask for various personal information, including an email account, date of birth, gender, weight and height.
It can also be used to check tire pressure / temperature. And you can connect to AIS information systems for watersports, using Wifi, BT or USB. You can see Routes and Tracks in different formats, such as KML KMZ, TCX, FIT, CSV, SHP and GPX. Share your location with your friends, show the location of your friends on your device. Follow the routes, with different alarms for warn you if you are near a waypoint or if you are far from the path. These data will be stored on an OruxMaps server and will not be shared with any other user, person or company; I'm just at your disposal. If you delete your account, that data is deleted from the server.
* Geofence / exclusion zone alarms with KML / KMZ overlays.
* Create / save wayponit, attaching photo / audio / video extensions.
* Custom waypoint types, with your own icons. Attach forms to Waypoints.
* Basic geocaching support.
* Correct the altitude of your tracks / routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
* Track editor tool. Edit the track points (add, remove, move) if they are wrong.
* Search / download tracks from different sources, such as gpsies.com
* Search or create tracks using Graphopper's online services or offline using the Brouter app.
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11