Plenary is a modern RSS reader (RSS feed reader), news aggregator, podcast reader and offline reading app for Android. The app serves two main purposes - you can follow your favorite blogs, magazines, news publications you trust, YouTube channels of your choice, podcasts you like, and more. You can use it as your favorite RSS feed and article download app with great UX. Plenary is ad-free and doesn't track anything you do on the app. Everything the app does, from fetching feeds to aggregating and saving, runs on your device. All data from downloaded feeds and articles are stored in local storage.
* Podcast support Stream and download your favorite podcasts!
* Offline reader Download articles or news by adding the URL in the Saved section
* Multiple themes
* Automatic Feed Synchronization Option for automatic synchronization of feeds at regular intervals with multiple choices available ranging from 15 minutes to 1 day
* Restore backup
* Notifications Get notified if new entries are added to subscribed feeds. You can enable / disable notification for individual feeds
* TTS (Text To Speech) Other features include full OPML support, online feed search via feedly API,
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie