This application allows you to create shortcuts on local files and folders, applications, settings, contacts, messages and even customize shortcuts from other apps. You can provide your own link title and use many different functions to customize the link icon: use the related application icon, crop exported image from external gallery, import icons from file, use icon from a external theme. The app also supports native widgets, you can create a widget instead of a link. Later you can change the icon, title and appearance of the widget. Also, you can organize shortcuts in the collection database using different methods like hierarchy or tags. Later, you can use the Collections dialogs to quickly access organized links.
* ability to create shortcuts on local files, folders, applications, settings, contacts and messages.
* use a free add-on to create shortcuts on switcher on some settings and also on composite mode switcher.
* support for native widgets that can be used as a container for a link.
* ability to reuse links already created in the History function and add links from other apps.
* organize all your shortcuts in the collection database with the ability to export / import selected shortcuts.
* the system can automatically set the tags for each type of link; for apps can also add app category
* Flexible layout and appearance system for File Browser and Collections dialogs.
* manage your own icon collections and import a new icon collection from the zip archive (Pro mode required).
* select images from different android galleries and rich cropping features to create a new icon from the selected image.
* Analyze themes for some popular launchers and provide the ability to use their icons (Pro mode required) and wallpapers.
* the app does not have write access to the internal memory and sdcard and only works in its private area.
* Supports tablet devices.
Supported Android Devices : [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie