Speech Assistant AAC is a text-to-speech (TTS) app designed for people with speech impairments, for example due to aphasia, MND / ALS, autism, stroke, cerebral palsy or other speech problems. With the app you can create categories and phrases, which are placed on the buttons. With these buttons you can create messages that can be shown or spoken (text-to-speech). You can also type any text using the keyboard. The voice is not part of the app, but the app uses the voice installed on the device. For example, Google Text-to-Speech voices. You can change the voice in your device settings. You can also download other voices from the Google Play Store.
* Easy to use and fully customizable to your needs and preferences.
* Categories to organize your sentences.
* Full screen button to show your message in large font.
* Autocomplete feature to quickly find your phrases.
* The app is available for smartphones and tablets.
* Vertical and horizontal layout for all devices.
* Backup to device, Mail or Google Drive.
* Add, edit or delete your own categories and phrases.
* You can create categories to organize your phrases for quick access.
* Long press (optional setting) to easily change phrase and category buttons.
* Option to backup and restore categories and phrases.
* You can adjust the size of buttons, text box and text.
* The app has various color schemes and you can also create your own color scheme.
* Give individual buttons with sentences of different colors.
Supported Android Devices : [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie