Terraria is a popular Android game, which is often compared to Minecraft PE. The application was released by Re-Logic in 2011 and only recently has a version for smartphones and tablets appeared. The world itself is at your fingertips as you fight for survival, fortune and glory. Immerse yourself in cavernous expanses, seek out ever-larger enemies to test your courage in combat, or build your own city In the world of Terraria, the choice is yours! The plot is similar to its counterparts, in which they build, destroy, know, fight for life in a huge world. The game makes a pleasant impression with bright and exciting graphics. The gameplay is that the universe of the game is made up of bricks and you have to collect them and design your own living space. The player has absolute freedom in the choice of tactics and tools. What a joy to move in any direction, to choose what to do, who to beat, what to build.
Although the game is developed in a 2D platforming style, its control mechanics and gameplay are top notch. It introduces a dual joystick control style for absolute precision in interacting with the environment. Plus, it supports more mechanics for combat, construction, mining, and more. Players also need to know how to act on different timelines, interact with NPCs and search for treasures scattered around the world. Last but not least, the development of the world is completely random and players will spend their time digging and exploring the infinite underground. The game world is full of interaction, allowing players to freely gather various resources for survival, construction, and crafting purposes. These are the impressive points of this game and they all have a fascinating start to immerse the player in his world.
* MULTIPLAYER Play with up to 7 friends over local Wi-Fi or online via games hosted on device-to-device Wi-Fi or via
* REIMAGINATED TERRARIA FOR MOBILE Fully customizable controls
* Gamepad support including fully remappable buttons Play with your gamepad connected via Bluetooth where supported.
* Full range of world sizes Small / Medium / Large ... the same size as PC Terraria!
* Over 400 enemies to fight, defeat and loot for loot
* Over 20 biomes and mini-biomes to explore, both above and underground, from lush forests to arid and underground deserts
* Updated creation with more item options added
* Over 20 NPCs to discover, each with their own perks and unique style
* In-depth building options that are easy to learn but allow for incredible architectural feats in the hands of a master.
* And much, much more!
Supported Android Devices :- [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11