The New York Times (The Times) is one of the most important newspapers in the history of the United States, with a huge volume of daily printing. However, with the development of many electronic devices and the trend of digital transformation, the newspaper faces many risks when newspaper revenue drops significantly, so to overcome this situation, they created an interesting application of The New York. Times. It's the mobile version of The New York Times in print, but with some articles like 30/200 newsletters compared to officially published ones. The application does not have a desktop version. Instead, a mobile version is made for people who want to pay a little less to read, as the standard premium version costs $ 15.
* A redesigned Top Stories provides a more consistent experience across all of our apps and website.
* Breaking news alerts that link directly to stories in development.
* Save articles to read them offline on any device.
* Share articles, photos and videos through your favorite sharing platform.
* Watch exclusive videos and explore our award-winning photos.
* Experience stories from the NYT through innovative formats, such as augmented reality and 360º video.
* International coverage of current events and cultural histories from our 50 offices around the world.
* Podcasts - Listen to audio series including "The Daily" and "Modern Love."
* The Mini Crossword: Enjoy word games every day with the daily mini puzzle.
Supported Android Devices : [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie