Toolbox for Minecraft is an inventory application that manages items and supports game modes. It makes playing Minecraft easier. Users can still quickly find items in the inventory, even if they are on the game screen. The app also helps players find lost items and heal wounds. It also has messages that tell you which items in inventory you will need. The app dashboard will show you what items you have. You can press the buttons on the controller to move faster. For Minecraft players, this application is beneficial because it has excellent extensions for your game.
Toolbox for Minecraft is a great support application for gamers limited to some functional features on mobile. The control panel and easy management make users fun to play. Also, you can enjoy playing with the modern mode selection. It makes the player focus on the game and not interrupt it. It supports users to maximize useful functions to see places with valuable resources. If you are having trouble when you don't have the mouse on your phone or you want to find items faster while you are playing the game, this application can help you solve these problems.
* An item is missing in Survival Select it from the menu.
* Dark caves will no longer be a problem if you enable Fullbright mode.
* Navigate easily using the minimap.
* I got tired of walking every time you have to grab an item from the main chest Create a teleportation command!
* I can't find diamonds for hours Just activate X-ray mode.
* Build complex structures in creative mode more easily with Rapid Build and Reach.
Supported Android Devices :- [4.0.3–4.0.4] Ice Cream Sandwich - [4.1–4.3.1] Jelly Bean - [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie - Android 10 - Android 11