See what your car is doing in real time, get OBD trouble codes, car performance, sensor data and more! Torque is a car / vehicle / diagnostic performance tool and scanner that uses a Bluetooth OBD II adapter to connect to OBD2 / ECU engine management Arrange your dashboard with the widgets / indicators you want! It can use GPS to provide tracker logs with OBD engine logging so you can see what you were doing at any time It can also show and reset a DTC / CEL / fault code like a scantool. Helps you fix your car and helps keep repair costs down!
* Automatically send GPS-tagged tweets directly to Twitter (e.g. if you're going on a road trip)
* Huge error code database to search for error codes from different manufacturers
* Theme support (choose from different themes to change the look of your dashboard)
* Send registration information to web or email CSV / KML for analysis via excel reader / openoffice
* Heads up display / HUD mode for night driving
* Compass (based on GPS) which will not suffer from magnetic interference
* GPS / Tracking speedometer and real-time web upload capability see what you were doing and your engine, at a precise moment
* Turbo boost function for vehicles that support MAP and MAF sensors (VW and Golf / Audi / Seat etc. supported)
* Alarms and warnings (e.g. if coolant temperature exceeds 120 ° C while driving) with voice / voice overlay
* Car dock support
* Graphic data
* Able to share screenshots on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, email, etc.
* AIDL API for third party apps, a simple Telnet interface for developers to talk to the adapter and an OBD scanner.
Supported Android Devices : [4.4–4.4.4] KitKat - [5.0–5.0.2] Lollipop - [6.0 - 6.0.1] Marshmallow - [7.0 – 7.1.1] Nougat - [8.0-8.1] Oreo -  Pie